1. A/D The government and corporation should share all their scientific discoveries with other countries in the world.
可以提高国家的reputation，分享了先进技术的国家，They receive the gratitude from other nations, the willingness of peace and alliance, and love from people from the other country.
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important problems affecting our society today could be solved within our lifetime.
As the economy and technology develop at an incredible speed in today’s society, there are an increasing number of people believing that the most important problems affecting our society today could be solved within our lifetime. However, to me, it is not difficult to foretell that the most important problems affecting our society today cannot be solved within our lifetime. My reasons and examples are as follows.
First and foremost, poverty cannot be eradicated within our lifetime. Poverty has existed since the beginning of civilization and generations of people have declared war on poverty; however, despite all the effort, many people around the world still have trouble getting access to basic necessities of life--even in the most developed and affluent countries like America, there are still approximately 39.8million people living below the poverty line, let alone the less developed countries like Ethiopia where about 44 percent of the population is chronically or at least periodically food insecure. Worse, because of climate change and economic crisis, more families are suffering and hunger is seen growing worldwide.
Besides, wars, big or small, will plague the world for a considerably long time. Let’s first analyze why wars exist. People fight against each other because they harbor different opinions over religion, state boundary, or, because people scramble for dwindling natural resources like oil and clean water. Considering the truth that it is difficult for people of different religions to reconcile, and natural resources are becoming less and less, it is next to impossible to eliminate war.
Last but not least, environmental deterioration is a knotty problem that cannot be solved in the next several decades. Even worse, we have reason to believe that environmental degradation is likely to go from bad to worse. As we all know that economic growth in developing countries is so fast that it puts great strain on the global environment. Take China for example. Chinese economy is growing by 9% annually which means that much energy like coal and oil are burned, emitting more and more pollutants.
In conclusion, the world is filled with too many prickly problems that deserve our attention. To achieve an affluent, peaceful and desirable life, we still have a bumpy and long road to go.
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Although science and technology will continue to improve, the most significant improvements of the quality of people's lives have already taken place.
Technology and science are developing by leaps and bounds. Some people believe that as science develops, we will see tremendous improvement in terms of quality of life. But I believe that the most significant improvement has appeared---the computer. With the advent of computer, we are easier to receive quality education in an inexpensive way; we can conveniently keep in touch with our families and friends and we can entertain ourselves in various ways.
To begin with, armed with computers, we can have easy access to quality education. The chance to receive superior education is a symbol of quality life. In the past, only children from wealthy and powerful families have the opportunity to study abroad. Nowadays, however, quality education can be gained when you turn on your computer. Take open classes/public classes as an example. I often watch open classes offered by top universities in the United States like Harvard and Yale University. Despite the fact that I live in China, I still have the opportunity to learn something new and exciting. Without computer, this kind of thing can never happen. In a word, computer enhances people’s quality of life by offering inexpensive and superior education.
Besides, with computers, we can keep in touch with our families and friends. This is a hectic world: parents are busy earning money; children are involved in various papers and projects. Thanks to the computer, busy creatures are able to contact with their loved ones. Before the invention of computer, we worried about our parents when they were out of town on business. We worried about our children when they studied abroad. Telephone is not good enough: we can only talk with them, but we want to see them; we can only listen to their descriptions about their living environment, but we actually want to see with our own eyes their bedroom, their kitchen. Traveling is not good too: most of us lack both time and money. Computers can help solve these problems. Without traveling, we can keep close touch with our loved ones, which is a real relief. Thanks to the computer, the distance between friends and families is shortened, thus bettering our life.
Thirdly, computers afford good entertainment for people of different age groups. In other words, using a computer, a whole family’s desire for relaxation can be met. My family is a typical example. My father, a sixty year old man, finds computer indispensable in his life: he can watch his favorite television series on the computer---he thinks that watching series on television is not good, because you must follow the set speed, but computer is different---you choose your favorite episode. My brother can live without computer because he loves playing games on it. As a movie fan, I believe computer is the most thrilling invention in the world. I can store my favorite movies in my computer and watch them again and again when I want to relax. If we are deprived of our computers, our quality of life will be eroded.
From the above discussion we can draw the conclusion that the invention of computer is the most important and imperative, because we can receive a decent education, keep in touch with our beloved ones, and entertain ourselves in various methods.
4. A/D It is beneficial to stop reading and listening to the news for a period of a few days or weeks.
1. First, the gap of time can give you enough time to understand and digest so much information absorbed, and prepare you for the new information later on.(这段时间可以帮助你理解消化大量的信息，从而让你能够更好的准备接受之后新的信息。)
2. Moreover, it is easier for you to gather more comprehensive and objective information about given event. That’s because different perspectives and claims would be reported during this time, and the truth would be closer and clearer in the end.（这种方式也能够让你获得更加客观的信息，因为在这段时间里不同的立场观点会被报道出来，事情的真相也会因此更加清晰。）
3. Indeed, this may lead you to miss out some important information, however, there are various kinds of websites and apps that can help you review previous reports.（尽管这可能会让你错失一些重要的信息，但是有很多网站和app能够帮助你回顾之前的报道。）
5. Celebrities, such as actors, musicians and athletes, sometimes express their political views in public. Some people appreciate knowing the political views of celebrities. Others think it is not appropriate or useful to know the political views of celebrities. Which opinion do you agree with?
1. First, no matter it is an athlete or a musician, we should only focus on his achievements in his field, not other aspects like his political views.
2. In addition, when celebrities’ political views are somewhat incorrect, too much concern about their political opinions may mislead young people to a great extent.
3. Although the development of technology makes it easier for people to know the political opinions of celebrities and make us understand them better, it would bring much harm to the future advancement of these fields in the long run.
6. Do you agree or disagree that the most important goal of education is to teach people how to educate themselves.
题目中含有绝对词“most”，理论上不同意更好写。笔者的观点是educate themselves不是最重要的目的，因为不同的教育阶段教育的目的各不相同， 然后采用拆分法将education拆分成 小学教育，大学教育说出他们分别的目标，最后让步。
理由一：小学阶段是为了树立正确的价值观和传授基本的识字算数能力。(Firstly, the primary purpose of elementary education is to build correct values and impart basic knowledge like calculating and writing.(+具体事例) )
理由二：大学阶段最重要的目的是教授学生专业知识，锻炼能力，从而找到理想工作。(Secondly, the major goal of higher education is teaching professional knowledge and practicing skills. As we all know, college education is such a transitional period from students to employees.)
让步段：诚然，培养人们自我教育能力确实也是一个重要的目标，因为在学校学到的知识总是有限的，所以遇到新的情况只能通过自学来解决。(Admittedly, the ability of educating oneself is something we need to get from school education, in that what we can acquire in schools is limited. However, when compared with these explanations and details I just provided to support my position, this statement looks particularly lackluster. Consequently, I am still convinced that teaching people how to educate themselves is not the most important goal, for we have different requirement in different study periods.)